To provide early childhood education in a joyful, nurturing and safe learning environment.
To advocate for quality education to young children, to provide a foundation that prepares each child to be an independent lifelong learner and strive to teach God's love while sharing hope through modeling of Christian values.
1) To inculcate the knowledge of God's love.
2) To provide a developmentally appropriate curriculum where children
learn through play.
3) To promote effective communication and develop a positive sense of
self and empathy for others.
4) To be able to work independently and in a group acquiring appropriate
problem solving abilities.
5) To develop an awareness and appreciation for the environment.